- 1 pound coarsely ground venison,
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic,
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley,
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green bell pepper,
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt,
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper,
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce,
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish,
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce,
- 1 large onion, sliced thin.
- 1/4 pound mushrooms, sliced thin.
- 1/4 stick butter,
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced cheese, gouda or gorgonzola.
- 3 large hamburger buns.
Place venison, garlic, parsley, bell pepper, and seasonings in a large bowl, combine thoroughly.
Form into three patties and grill 5 – 7 minutes on each side, or until all the pink disappears. Sauté onions and mushrooms in butter until well caramelized. Top venison patties with the onion mixture and cheese, place on a toasted hamburger bun and serve. Serves Three.
Culinary regards and Enjoy it!
There are no commentsAdd yours